Play-doh Creations

The item I created was a cheeseburger with fries. The burger has a patty, cheese, and pickles. The fries are miniature just like the burger. I made a cheeseburger and fries because I am a foodie. I enjoy eating and making food for my family and myself. When I go to my favorite restaurant or I get the chance to make my favorite food and eat it I would. A cheeseburger was the last thing I remember eating, so that’s part of the reason for choosing that kind of food. The other classmates made things like a famous meme, a face, a musical note, or a snake. With this assignment I started by playing around with the play-doh to figure out what I wanted to create. Once I decided what I wanted to make I went and creates it. This assignment compares to my thinking process because I take these similar steps in order to complete any tasks. The rhetorical played a role in my assignment as well. The intended audience was the teacher and a few of my classmates. The purpose of this was to find out my creative process for doing things. The design of my project was giving me a chance to discover myself, basically what I will used to describe myself with the play-doh. I think my stance is being given the opportunity to create something on my own. Overall, this was a good assignment to learn from and take a break from our original summative assignment.